Thursday, June 9, 2011

z111417666

People are always talking about how hard it is to find a good man,
but nowadays it's hard to even find a good person.
It's so hard to just even find a person to talk to;
someone who will just listen and not judge,
someone who will just take you as you are.

 "you can swim all day in the sea of knowledge
and still come out completely dry.
most people do."
-Norman Juster-

If you don’t take the chance,
then there was never a chance at all.

So risk everything and if you lose something,
just know that it's gone for a reason.
&& if it truly meant something special,
it’ll always come back to you.

i wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to say that there was no one else you could ever be with, and that you'd rather be alone than without me.

I dont know if I really miss you
or if i'm just sitting around waiting
for that e-mail that says you miss me.
Like that would prove that I was some how
so important in you life that you just cant stand
to be with out me anymore.
That we were really "in love" the kind that never ends.
I honestly dont know IF I want you around
or I just like the thought of the person you use to be.
and who I use to be when I was with you.
©Poetic_person

Wait for the person who pursues you,
the one who will make an ordinary moment seem
magical, the kind of person who brings out the best
in you and makes you want to be a better person;
Wait for the person who will be your best friend, the only
person who will drop everything to be with you at any time
no matter what the circumstances, for the person who
makes you smile like no one elseand when they smile
you know they need you. Wait for the person who
wants to show you off to the world when you are in
sweats and a t-shirt, but appreciates it when you
get dressed up for them. And most of all wait for the
person who will put you at the center of their universe,
because that's where you belong.

Lying was much easier than explaining.
It was easier to give people the answers they expected.
It should have been the truth anyway.

Life is like a coloring book
destiny has already drawn
the picture but it is you
who decides how to fill in the lines
You're that guy, that no matter
how many more guys I go through,
I'll always have a thing for you.

pray

Your name is scarred on my heart. Your name drifts in and out of my thoughts. It's been years since I've seen you, I don't miss you one bit but there are those nights when I sit and think how you'll always be haunting my memories even when I'm done.

I’ve stood at the bottom of some walls I thought I couldn't climb. And I've felt like Cinderella at the ball just running out of time. So I know how it feels to be afraid and think that it's all going to slilp away.

If you scatter thorns, don’t go barefoot.

My heart is that crack in the sidewalk
that you walk on everyday

 


Sometimes you've got no choice. You panic & you find the quickest escape possible, but after you've escaped from everything you start thinking back & realize the choice you made was maybe the wrong one.

No comments:

Post a Comment